The Carlton Infant Academy
The Carlton Infant Academy is a happy, inclusive, and aspirational infant school and nursery. In 2022, Ofsted agreed that ‘Carlton Infants continues to be a good school’ where ‘each individual child’s needs and achievements are recognised’.
Our school follows the core principles of ‘resourcefulness, resilience, reflectiveness and reciprocity’. These underpin excellent teaching; supporting and encouraging our children to take responsibility for their learning and behaviour. Our principles reflect and support the Redhill Academy Trust core purpose of academic achievement and equality for all.
The Carlton Infant Academy was built on the site of an old well, providing the inspiration for our school emblem.
- The Carlton Infant Academy: 49 Foxhill Rd, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 1QS
- Acting Headteacher: Anna Scrivens
- Acting Executive Headteacher: Sharon Wood
- Phone: 0115 910 0887
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.thecarltoninfantacademy.org.uk/
- Joined Trust: 1st November 2017
- Pupils on roll: 204