Join Our Trust
Redhill Academy Trust is a family of like-minded schools. We welcome approaches from schools wishing to discuss joining our Trust. Please be assured that any contact will be treated with complete discretion and confidentially. We have the option of associate membership for any schools wishing to ‘try before you buy’ if this is a preferred approach.
We will not actively seek or persuade schools to join us, but if you have heard about us and would like to see or know more, then please don’t hesitate to contact our CEO and Trust Principal, Andrew Burns, for a conversation on 0115 926 1481 or by emailing TrustOffice@theredhillacademy.org.uk
Our goal is to ensure that all students, whatever their background and starting points, are given the opportunity to achieve their full potential, both in terms of academic achievement and wider experiences.
We are determined to support the local communities we serve by providing excellent, high-achieving academies that will help transform lives and life chances.
Our Core Principles
We value teamwork, honesty, transparency and industry in helping to achieve our core purpose of ‘Equality and Achievement’.
We believe in high aspirations, high expectations and high achievement for all.
We aim to:
- Provide an environment that promotes high expectations for all our students
- Value and celebrate academic achievement
- Provide outstanding teaching for all our students so that they can achieve their very best
- Widen students’ experiences through a wide range of activities including sports, outdoor education and the performing arts
- Build school communities based on equality and a sense of personal responsibility
Strength through partnership
Support and challenge is provided through:
- High-quality governance and executive leadership
- Robust monitoring and intervention where required
- Networks of school leaders collaborating on teaching and learning, curriculum, and enrichment opportunities
- Headteachers collaborating on a coherent strategic direction and drive
- Quality joint INSET and continuing professional development
- Staff opportunities to work across other schools in the MAT
- Access to the Teaching School Hub and Redhill College for Teaching and Leadership
- A SCITT for developing our own teachers
- Access to the Inspiring Leaders Network
- Quality financial systems ensuring that school budgets effectively deliver the priorities, supported by clear and consistent financial procedures and reporting systems and shared services across a range of support functions
Our proven track record
The Trust's popular and successful academies are committed to working collaboratively together for the betterment of all students.
Redhill Academy Trust has an established school improvement and intervention model with clear evidence of improvement that can be seen in the data associated with the Trust schools.
Due Diligence Process
There are many reasons why school leaders may decide to explore whether joining a multi academy trust is right for them. Our Due Diligence Process document is not aimed at the benefits or drawbacks of the academies programme in general, it is about finding out whether joining our family of schools is right for you. During this process we would urge you to seek answers to some of the following key questions:
- How will your children, staff and parents benefit from joining Redhill Academy Trust?
- Do our values and ethos fit with your own?
- What can you bring to the trust to improve the life chances of all our students?