'Working for Redhill Academy Trust' information event for trainee teachers
Are you currently training to teach?
Join us for this inspiring event to hear about the benefits of working in our schools across Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire.
We're seeking high quality primary and secondary teachers for vacancies arising within the Trust - Redhill could be the perfect fit for you!
- Be inspired by teachers working in our vibrant primary and secondary schools.
- Network with colleagues and industry leaders.
- Hear Trust CEO Andrew Burns speak about the collective mission & principles that underpin our successful team.
- Learn about opportunities to continue your professional development through the DfE designated Redhill Teaching Hub and our own College of Leadership & Development.
- Interested in teaching Primary? Hear about our thriving community of Primary schools from Primary Director, Julie Wardle.
- Register your details with our bespoke Vacancy Matching Service.
LIMITED SPACES! REGISTER NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE: https://forms.office.com/r/GRFGU9qk41